- Download various versions of the USAS logo for use on the web and in print
- Read our guide to effective use of Facebook for organizing
Resources on labor rights in the global apparel industry:
- Scandal: Inside the Global Supply Chains of 50 Top Companies, ITUC, 2016
- Precarious Work in the GAP Global Value Chain, May 2016
- WRC: Our Impact, Highlights of the WRC’s Labor Rights Achievements, May 2016
- SUNY and Sweatshops: How is SUNY Enforcing its Apparel Anti-Sweatshop Policy, Solidarity Research Center, May 2016
- Our Voices, Our Safety: Bangladeshi Garment Workers Speak Out – International Labor Rights Forum, December 2015
- Evaluation of H&M Compliance with Safety Action Plans for Strategic Suppliers in Bangladesh, September 2015
- Chart: What’s the Difference Between the Worker Rights Consortium (WRC) and the Fair Labor Association (FLA)?
- Labour Minute Costing: A Tool for Establishing Living Wage Floors in Garment Factories, Fair Wage Foundation
USAS National Organizers have additional resources including detailed workshops on various organizing topics. If you’re looking for help with something not listed above, please contact us.