Unite with Nabisco Workers in the U.S and across the Globe!
Fight for $15
We support Fast Food workers’ national campaign, which looks to raise wages in the industry to a living wage of $15/hour and garner the right to organize unions, in over 150 cities. Check out these photos from USASers walking picket lines with the workers!
- Join us TODAY for the biggest strike yet for 15 and a union!
TODAY, thousands of underpaid fast food workers are launching the largest nationwide Fight for $15 strike in history. And we’re bringing the fight back to our campuses – will you join us?
We support Walmart workers’ efforts to form unions, from subcontracted warehouse workers and seafood suppliers to retail store employees around the country.
- Organization United for Respect at Walmart (OUR Walmart)
- Making Change at Walmart
- Warehouse Workers United
- Warehouse Workers for Justice
- USAS Protests Announcement of Gap and Walmart’s Fake Safety Scheme
Walmart and Gap, two corporations whose failure to protect worker safety has led to numerous worker deaths in Bangladesh, today announced…
- A Day of Mourning for Murdered Garment Workers
“I jumped to save my body, not my life.” Those were the words of Sumi Abedin, a Bangladeshi garment worker and survivor of the Tazreen factory fire…